I've heard that Double denim has been said to be one of the worst fashion trends that has come out of the 90's. Images of Britney and Justin wearing matching full denim and only denim outfits flash to mind and make me cringe.
However I think double denim can be done in a good way too! Actually after putting together this outfit, I know it can be done in a good way.
My intention was to break up the denim so it wasn't sitting next to each other which would make the outfit feel very full on.
I was a bit limited as I only have a couple of denim tops so I decided to use a denim vest I opshopped awhile back. Im a very matchy matchy kinda person but I didn't have any denim the same colour as my vest so I got the closest I could find, and I was happy how it turned out.
I'm really impressed with the outcome of this challenge! I love this outfit and will definitely be wearing it in the near future!
• Denim vest || My Size || Opshopped years ago
• Invincible Winner Hi-Lo knit in wine || Harlow || $159
• Big silver earrings || Opshopped for $3
• Fingerless gloves || Opshopped for $1
• Grind bootleg Jeans || City Chic || on sale for $50
• Boots || City Chic || $84.95 half price
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next...
This list will close in 1 day, 23 hrs, 34 min (6/23/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...