Saturday, 3 October 2015

Aussie Curves - Sequins


I've never really owned many things with sequins on them and if I did it would just be a few sequins here and there. I had this issue last year when I needed to wear sequins for a Restyle op shop challenge I was doing.
When I saw Caitlin from Closet Confessions selling this sequinned skirt from Forever21 I knew I had to get it. And for only $15 how could I not?!?

I love it! But the only thing is that it is quite dressy and I don't really go out anymore... So it's been sitting in my closet waiting for a week like todays - sequin themed!!!
Sequin skirt by Forever21 - $15
Black opshopped peplum $5
Black opshopped Target heels $4
Necklace & bangle opshopped $4
Earrings - Diva $3 
Do you think its pretty dressy? Any ideas how I could dress it down a bit?



12 comments:

  1. Bargain buy! I think you might need to call up some girlfriends and insist on a cocktail night so you can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I think I may just need to do that!

      Delete
  2. OMG that skirt is to DIE FOR. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it is pretty awesome! Thanks babe!

      Delete
  3. Very nice outfit! I loveee your shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! The shoes are just cheap op shopped target ones but I always get compliments whenI wear them and they r fairly comfy so I love them too I guess!!

      Delete
  4. I always love a pencil skirt and peplum! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its always a good look and Im so in love with peplums! They give the appearance of a waistline I dont really have so its all good!!

      Delete

Follow by Email