Saturday 3 October 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Day to Night

I went shopping with my beautiful Mum in Melbourne the other day and got these pants for $24 from the Taking Shape Factory Outlet in Abbotsford. 
What better piece of clothing to use for a day to night outfit than a new piece! That way I get to wear my new purchase, experiment with it and show everyone who reads this how they might do the same with a similar pair of pants! 



The Day Outfit
An easy and comfortable outfit for long work days, shopping or even just chilling at home in the summer!
A cool singlet, the most comfortable type of thongs ever, Havianas and some pretty earrings to keep you feeling pretty but not too dressed up.

Pants || TS14+ || Factory Outlet $24
Singlet || Dream Diva || Opshopped for $5
Thongs || Havianas || Gift but RRP is usually around $25
Sunnies || Gift from Thailand
Earrings || Urquhart Earrings || Opshopped $3


The Night Outfit
Ditch the thongs for some heels to dress up your outfit and add a long necklace to make your body appear more longer. Let your hair down (literally and figuratively), put on some lippy, grab a clutch and you are set for an awesome summer night out! 

Pants || TS14+ || Factory Outlet $24
Top || Moda || Opshopped $2
Necklace || TS14+ ||| Factory Outlet Free
Heels || Lee Cooper || Big W $20
Metallic clutch (in top photo) || Opshopped $1



The Result
Two outfits using one pair of pants
From Day to Night


For more Day to Night outfit ideas, check out some of the other curvettes by clicking on the links in the Blog Hop below!! 🔻

This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 3 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 3 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 5 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 23 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 33 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 33 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 40 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 1 hrs, 41 min (12/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...



4 comments:

  1. You are so cute :) And you definitely made those pants versatile!

    Btw how do you get the blog hop code? I'm a total noob! LOL. I need one for this week's Aussie Curves challenge - pastel :)

    ps

    Envious of your earrings. How come I don't see cool accessories in the op shops near me. :P

    http://www.amelieinoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks Chels!!
      Getting good stuff at the op shop takes a bit of hunting around! I put alot of hours into opshopping plus I run an op shop so i get heaps if goodies there too! However Im very careful not to be greedy and whatever I buy I make sure I donate something of the same type back.

      As for the blog hop code u go to the Aussie Curves Facebook page. Then click at the top where it has the heading Aussie Curves and the across arrow. Select files. Then a list will come up and near the top should be saying 'AC linky code - pastel' or whatever the theme is for that week. They wont be there earlier than late sunday night and occasionally they might've accidentally been forgotten. And not get there till Tuesday. Then what I do is copy the text under java script and paste it into the end of my blog post whilst in the Html setting. Hope that makes sense to u! Goodluck!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Charlene! My request to join the FB group is still pending . :) I guess I'll just wait for others to post the bloghop code. :)

    And oh, it must be so exciting to run an op shop. First dibs on the goodies! :) And I'm amazed at your self-control - if I'm running it, I might keep all the good finds to myself :D

    http://www.amelieinoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I guess what self control I lack with chocolate I make up for with my self control when op shopping!!!

      Delete