Aussie Curves Challenge this week: Date Night.... Um I don't know what that is!?! LOL
I don't think I've ever been on a date so I'm just going to post about what I think I would wear when it happens!! Yes it will happen!!! One of these days...
There would be a few important factors for me when dressing for a date...
First, I want to look sexy and I find I tend to get the most compliments when I wear red!
I want to feel sexy too! When I feel sexy it usually gives me the confidence to actually be sexy and for me personally heels help heaps so heels are a must!
Not only do I want to feel and look sexy, I also want to feel comfortable and warm (in colder weather) so for me leggings add warmth and allows me to feel comfortable wearing a dress and not having to worry about the breeze, bending over, the length if the dress, cellulite etc etc
So to wear red, with heels, a dress with leggings. I have two red dresses off the top of my head and my favourite by far is my red City Chic skater dress which I bought of Facebook last year for $50. I've worn it heaps! It is so comfy and looks good which is just what I need.
- Add my long black sleeve City Chic top underneath cause it's ridiculously cold here at the moment
- Add my opshopped black TS14+ waterfall cardigan for extra warmth and and a layered effect
- Add $2 opshopped red hoop earrings
- Add my $4 opshopped heels cause they're cute and sexy
- Add my 2 opshopped bangles (which I think are actually hoops from a baby toy of some sort but I can't seem to find a plain red bangle big enough to fit over my wrist)
- And some red Chi Chi 'Hot Mamma' lip gloss and Im set!
Now while I go hunting for a date for my date night you go and check out the other Curvettes via the blog hop below!!