Friday, 13 June 2014

Aussie Curves - Nature

Nature; this weeks Aussie Curves challenge is Nature, not natural. My first thought was Natural? I should do some tasteful Nude shots! But no Charlene! It's nature, not natural!! Gees no nudies already!  

As I looked through my wardrobe to see what nature themed clothing I had I realised just how much nature must be a huge inspiration for clothing designers. Flowers on floral, leaf patterns & shapes, animal prints and all the colours of the rainbow! These are just some of the nature inspired prints from my wardrobe. 
For this challenge I decided to wear this dress I opshopped ages ago for $3. I actually think it is a skirt but I prefer it as a strapless dress. Pastel colours aren't me but paired with black in this skirt I can pull it off, I actually think I rock it!!
The flowers on this dress are so lifelike I love them, hence why I've used it for my Nature challenge post! 
Target skirt made dress - opshopped $3
Belt - opshopped $2
New Look tights - given to me by a friend
TS14+ sleeveless cardi - opshopped $5
Looped scarf - opshopped $1.50
City Chic black top (underneath) - opshopped $4
Kmart boots (these don't pull all the way up but still look good scrunched down) - opshopped $4
Coral bangle - opshopped $1

Check out the other Curvette babes by using the links in the blog hop below!

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 1 hrs, 23 min (6/15/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 1 hrs, 24 min (6/15/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I do the skirt as dress thing a lot. I am digging the pattern on this skirt, and love the pairing it with black. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I pair nearly everything with black, I should probably attempt it with a different colour but black works too well for me!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mandy! I'm loving the floral in your Nature post too! Love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt-as-a-dress! Such a gorgeous pattern xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Charlene love the natural blooms in the print and that dusky pink works well with black fir a winter look, you are an op shop queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i do have quite alot of op shop bargains but op shopping is my thangg!!! ❤️❤️

      Delete
  5. The print is gorgeous! Love that you've worn it as a dress, I wouldn't have even noticed/thought it was a skirt if you hadn't pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially thought it was a dress until recently when i realised it actually was a skirt! Ha

      Delete
  6. I love this skirt/dress - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email