The Outfit for this month (and for the previous month of December) is this cute blush and gold number worn by Nadia Abhoulhosn. See Nadia's post about this outfit here.
Initially I really struggled with how to spin the original outfit my own way. I usually make a bit of a list of what I see and I couldn't see past the pastel, blush coloured coat and the gold.
After quite some time thinking it just sort of clicked that gold was metallic, and the original outfit was all fairly similar colours, almost monochrome... So I went with that; Metallic and Monchrome (or at least similar colours).
Metallic is easy for me because I only have one item of metallic clothing and that is this cute shiny skirt by Huudaverti (read my review of this skirt) that has an amazingly soft, not to mention red inner lining!
Having the skirt sorted, in turn sorted the colour I was to use. Process of Elimination.
So from that I pulled together this outfit.
And I quite like it!
• Brown waterfall cardigan || No label || Opshopped for $4.50
• Beige singlet || Virtu || Opshopped
• Natural coloured wedge boots || Autograph || on sale at the end of season for $40
• Bronze Clutch || Corelli || OpShopped for $3
• Earrings || can't remember!! Alzheimers
• Bohemian bardot ring || Samantha Wills || $35 with free p+h from eBay
• Gold bracelet || Opshopped