Saturday 3 October 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Airport

Hmmm what to wear when going to the airport, assumedly to be a passenger on a plane....


For starters I'd choose to wear leggings. Leggings (or jeggings) are great for travelling cause they are comfortable, lightweight and versatile when it comes to what you can wear with them.
I've gone with simple black 3/4 leggings cause it is very hot weather at the moment but if it was winter I'd wear full length.


Being a larger woman, I find it ideal to wear a dress or tunic over my leggings. Something that is going to cover your groin area at least. This is because we all know it makes some people uncomfortable seeing your VBO (Visible Belly Outline) but more so because I feel more comfortable and secure covering my VBO and groin just incase my leggings have or get holes in them. Also make sure you choose an item that is not crushable cause last thing you wanna worry about when packing or travelling is ironing!


Shoes ideally need to be something comfortable that can easily be taken off and put back on. I would generally go with my trusty havaianas but it depends where you are travelling to and how long your flight is. 
I'm wearing some Lee Cooper heels I got from Big W for $20. They are comfy and easy to take on and off but I haven't yet worn them for a full long day so I'd keep my Havianas close by in my hand luggage.


In your hand luggage it is best to carry a light cardigan and possibly a scarf just in case it gets chilly. Keeping it your hand luggage means it's easily accessible at all times along with your other prescious items like your laptop, makeup and havianas of course.


Outfit details:
Top/tunic || Moda || Opshopped for $2
3/4 Leggings || Kmart || $8
Cardigan || Tania Kay || Opshopped for $5
Scarf || Opshopped for $3
Heels || Lee Cooper at Big W || $20
Carry Bag || Opshopped for $2.50
Suitcase || Opshopped for $10


So that's my Airport outfit and tips. For more, check out the other babes from Aussie Curves below!


This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 3 hrs, 30 min (1/5/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 3 hrs, 31 min (1/5/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 3 hrs, 31 min (1/5/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


6 comments:

  1. I'm envious of your op shop finds! I need to go to Savers/Salvos stat! :D

    Btw we're the same regarding airport footwear - my mom for some reason always chooses to wear boots or rubber shoes and it drives me crazy because it takes too much time to take on and off!

    Happy New Year <3

    http://www.amelieinoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was googling airport outfits so many celebrities were wearing high boots. I couldnt think of anything worse on a plane flight!!

      I had a great New Years, hope you did too Chel!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I am all about comfort when I travel (and I can't imagine wearing heels on a plane - ugh!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best way to be Meagan! As for my heels they are more for show. I have no doubt I'd end up in my havianas lol

      Delete
  3. I wear almost exactly what you have said in this post when I travel Charlene, great minds etc etc! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Great minds do think alike Jacqui!!!
      Xoxo

      Delete