Looking for inspiration for my festival challenge outfit and I have narrowed it down to 2 possible 'looks'.
- The cut off/ripped denim shorts with boots (gumboots for muddy prone events)
- Or the boho hippy chick, sandal wearing, flowers in your hair kinda look.
I've decided to go with the boho hippy look for numerous reasons. Mainly
- Because I don't own shorts any shorter than knee length
- Because I've been loving to wear this dress as a skirt lately. Its been 35-40 degrees celcius where I live so with a little 3B cream this skirt and its slits down both side provides a great breeze without being too revealing!
- and because wearing flowers in my hair reminds me of that song.. 'I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair' and it occurs to me that I've never worn flowers (plural) in my hair!
Black singlet || Dream Diva || Opshopped for $5
Skirt (folded down dress) || QuiQui || Opshopped for $5
Tan Flats || Naughty Monkey || Opshopped for $1
Flower headband || Opshopped for 50c
Orange bangle || Opshopped
Orange earrings || Opshopped for $4
Check out the blog link below for some Curvettes and their festival looks!