Saturday 3 October 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Festival

Looking for inspiration for my festival challenge outfit and I have narrowed it down to 2 possible 'looks'.
The cut off/ripped denim shorts with boots (gumboots for muddy prone events)
- Or the boho hippy chick, sandal wearing, flowers in your hair kinda look.



I've decided to go with the boho hippy look for numerous reasons. Mainly
- Because I don't own shorts any shorter than knee length
- Because I've been loving to wear this dress as a skirt lately. Its been 35-40 degrees celcius where I live so with a little 3B cream this skirt and its slits down both side provides a great breeze without being too revealing!
- and because wearing flowers in my hair reminds me of that song.. 'I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair' and it occurs to me that I've never worn flowers (plural) in my hair!



Outfit Details:
Black singlet || Dream Diva || Opshopped for $5
Skirt (folded down dress) || QuiQui || Opshopped for $5
Tan Flats || Naughty Monkey || Opshopped for $1
Flower headband || Opshopped for 50c
Orange bangle || Opshopped 
Orange earrings || Opshopped for $4



Check out the blog link below for some Curvettes and their festival looks!

This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 3 hrs, 5 min (2/16/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...





2 comments:

  1. That's a very awesome skirt and I love you with flowers in your hair! Great festival look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! You're such a *insert nice word like sweetie but better than sweetie*!!
      The skirt is so comfy! And i can believe I hadnt worn flowers in my hair before this!

      Delete