This week for Aussie Curves the challenge was denim.
I wanted to do something a bit different than the usual denim jeans for this challenge.
I've had this blueish purplish denim jacket in my wardrobe for quite some time now but I'm very particular when it comes to matching shades. Fortunately I recently found a dress in a close shade so I was able to wear this jacket for this challenge! I'm actually really loving this look!
What I'm wearing:
- Denim jacket by Morrison Country Clothing op shopped years ago
- City Chic long sleeve black top op shopped for $4
- bluish purplish dress (skirt half is all you see) no tag op shopped for free cause it had a tiny hole in it
- black leggings from Kmart $7
- girl express (Kmart) boots op shopped for $4
- necklace from TS14+ $15
- black scarf op shopped $1.50
And just to top off the challenge I'm wearing Crackle Nail polish by Sally Hansen in Distressed Denim!
- Sally Hansen Crackle polish $7
- Nail It! Polish by Sportsgirl - Chrissy Present
More denim babes via the blog hop below!
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next...
This list will close in 3 days, 0 hrs, 53 min (6/22/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...