Friday 21 August 2015

NZ Style Curvettes -Rainy Day


Rain has never bothered me.
I'm not one of those girls that will cover their hair and run whenever there is a drop of water fall from the sky, mostly cause I rarely put any effort into my hair.
My issue is at the other end of the scale... Literally! Whenever it is rainy I will opt to wear a skirt with leggings (or tights) and knee high boots.


The reason for this is because of my height. I don't know my specific measurement but I'm pretty below average in the height department, well at least in the leg length department. 



My pants are nearly always too long for me and I don't sew (or pay to get hems taken up) so whenever it rains and I wear pants they get saturated. I leave footprints that resemble some sort of animal and gather dirt over the bottom drenched part of my pants. And no it's not a good look at all! 

Outfit details:
• Invincible winner hi-lo knit || Harlow || bought with a voucher I won!!
• Cardigan || Opshopped
• skirt || Vigorella || Opshopped
• Leggings || Kmart || $7
• Wedged boots || Autograph || $100 roughly
• Stretch calf boots || Big W || $30


Next week for #NZStyleCurvettes is the challenge #trousers. Are you gonna play along?

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 3 days, 0 hrs, 53 min (8/24/2015 11:59 PM New Zealand)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 3 days, 0 hrs, 56 min (8/24/2015 11:59 PM New Zealand)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 3 days, 4 hrs, 3 min (8/24/2015 11:59 PM New Zealand)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 3 days, 4 hrs, 4 min (8/24/2015 11:59 PM New Zealand)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 3 days, 4 hrs, 4 min (8/24/2015 11:59 PM New Zealand)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, even the wet pants thing happens to me and I'm a lot taller than you! Great outfit Charlene, those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well you would be able to relate to what I thought was just a short person problem... Oops!
      And yeah im loving the boots too atm!

      Delete