Sunday 2 August 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Jeans

A while back, 9 weeks according to instagram, I bought 2 [much needed] new pairs of jeans from City Chic (see pic below). My timing was perfect because they both turned out to be on sale for $50 each!


Out of these two pairs, which I both wear very often, I absolutely Love the black pair! They fit perfectly and go easier with the colours I wear than the blue jeans and I also think because they are black they can also look a bit more proper and more professional than the blue jeans.


I wear these black jeans alot! Probably 3 times a week I reckon, however there is one thing about them that bugs me quite a bit and that is where the belt loop sits. 
I think they were made to be high waisted but the belt sits quite a bit below the top of the jeans so the top has a tendency to curl down over the belt which drives me nuts!


That aside I love these jeans! And notice the gorgeous sparkly top I'm wearing?!? Well I scored this bedazzling bargain from an online popup shop by the glamorous Australian brand Nyata. And for only $20! 

Gees I'm loving shopping atm! Almost a bit too much I think! I need to find a cheaper form of retail therapy... However with bargains like all the above, I dont think it's that bad at all!!


Outfit Details:
• Black 3 button bootleg jeans || City Chic || $50
• Soft grind bootleg jeans || City Chic || $50
• Purple top 'Ungu Vixen' || Nyata online popup shop || $20
• Belt || Opshopped for $3
• Long sleeve black top || Target || Opshopped for $2.50



This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 22 hrs, 10 min (8/4/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 22 hrs, 10 min (8/4/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 22 hrs, 13 min (8/4/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 22 hrs, 13 min (8/4/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


No comments:

Post a Comment