I see a bright, bold colour with a clear link between the top and bottom pieces through the colouring. And I also can't help but see an amazing, flowing long skirt.
I knew instantly that I wanted to wear a long sheer skirt I recently opshopped but had to figure out how to connect the top and bottom with bright colours.
So I decided to use a green peplum and link it to the bottom half by wearing a shorter green skirt under my long sheer black skirt.
Added my matching green clutch and a bit of lippy and there you have out! My SPIN inspired by the PIN!
• Green peplum || City Chic || Opshopped for $3
• Black belt || Off a City Chic dress
• Green skirt || Avella || Opshopped for $7.25
• Black sheer pleated maxi skirt || Lovers || Opshopped for $2
• Green clutch || Opshopped for $3
• Black heels || Target || Opshopped for $3
• Black tassel earrings || Opshopped for $3
Or check out the Link Party here at iCurvy