This is one of my two favourite skirts at the moment. My other favourite is my Hot pink tea folly skirt by PhoSizzle and they also have one in Black at the moment! Oh how I wish I had money!
It wasn't too long ago that I used this skirt for the NZ Style Curvettes Song challenge (which you can read here) so there isn't really too many things I can say about this skirt that I haven't already professed to the world in my song blog post...
... Basically, I love this skirt!
♥️ I love its look and the many colours in it that I can use to create different outfits with.
♥️ I love the fabric its made of. Its mostly polyester with 5% elastane (which really means nothing to me) but I'm guessing it may be the way they have lined it that makes it feel dense like thick ponte pants or almost like a wetsuit type of material just not as thick. Make sense?
♥️ I love the way it sits on me. I think it's to do with the thickness of the skirt, it almost makes me feel like I'm wearing a petticoat under it to fluff it up a bit.
♥️ I love its name. Missguided named this skirt the plus size 'Paint splash print' midi skirt. I love that! I love painting, I love arts and I love being creative...
♥️ I seem to be all about the love today. I love this....I love that... LOL oh well that can't be a bad thing cause it means I love you too!! ♥️
• Paint splash skirt || Missguided || Bought secondhand for $40 off the lovely Olivia at Wait Until The Sunset
• Black bandeau || Now || Opshopped on a $5 bag sale day
• Black bolero || Rivette & Blair || Opshopped years ago
• Gold rose belt || City Chic || $15
• Black boots || City Chic by Wittner || $85
• Earrings || Opshopped years ago
• Coral lipstick || Coralcrush by Maybeline.
• Beige Anti chaffing shorts || Sonsee || $50 from Autograph (see photo below)