I don't celebrate Halloween, however I do Love to get dressed up.
I originally wasn't going to do this challenge but Sunday afternoon came and I was bored.
Some of you may remember I have a sleeping disorder called Narcolepsy, where I sleep excessively throughout the day. So when I'm bored and I don't do anything there is a 99% chance I will fall asleep.
So instead of being bored and sleeping I decided I'd slap together some sort of Halloween costume.
As you may have already guessed I've gone for a strangled Zombie Queen of Hearts look... However instead of brains this Zombie Queen has a particular liking for hearts...fresh hearts.
Ok... so my blood covered heart needs a bit of work but for a 10minute job I think it's pretty good. I would probably either buy a real animal heart (that would freak people out! But would stink after a bit) or see if I could buy a real looking fake one from a dress up shop.
It's probably good I don't get dressed up for Halloween anyways because I would get out there and scare people with my brilliant acting skills! That's the point of Halloween right?
...who wants "braiiinnnss....braaiiinnns" when you can just rip out their heart! MuHaHaHa
• Queen of Hearts Costume || Bought online years ago for around $50
• Fishnet stockings || We Love Colours || $10.50
• Bone shaped double studs || Opshopped for $4
• Wedged Boots || Unnui || Opshopped for $2
• Black tiara || was pink but I covered in black nail polish years ago
• Heart || Red face washer soaked in water || borrowed from Mums linen cupboard
• Blood || Fake blood || Available from any dressup store