Sunday 1 November 2015

NZ Style Curvettes - Halloween

don't celebrate Halloween, however I do Love to get dressed up.


I originally wasn't going to do this challenge but Sunday afternoon came and I was bored.
Some of you may remember I have a sleeping disorder called Narcolepsy, where I sleep excessively throughout the day. So when I'm bored and I don't do anything there is a 99% chance I will fall asleep.
So instead of being bored and sleeping I decided I'd slap together some sort of Halloween costume.



As you may have already guessed I've gone for a strangled Zombie Queen of Hearts look... However instead of brains this Zombie Queen has a particular liking for hearts...fresh hearts.


Ok... so my blood covered heart needs a bit of work but for a 10minute job I think it's pretty good. I would probably either buy a real animal heart (that would freak people out! But would stink after a bit) or see if I could buy a real looking fake one from a dress up shop.


It's probably good I don't get dressed up for Halloween anyways because I would get out there and scare people with my brilliant acting skills! That's the point of Halloween right?

 ...who wants "braiiinnnss....braaiiinnns" when you can just rip out their heart! MuHaHaHa


Outfit Details:
• Queen of Hearts Costume || Bought online years ago for around $50
• Fishnet stockings || We Love Colours || $10.50
• Bone shaped double studs || Opshopped for $4
• Wedged Boots || Unnui || Opshopped for $2
• Black tiara || was pink but I covered in black nail polish years ago
• Heart || Red face washer soaked in water || borrowed from Mums linen cupboard
• Blood || Fake blood || Available from any dressup store





No comments:

Post a Comment