Sunday 8 December 2013

Baby Baptism - What I wore

Today I had the blessing of officially becoming a Godmother to my housemate's (who is basically been adopted into my family) son. He is so gorgeous and I am so glad to be a part of his and his mothers life!
So to the OOTD which stands for Outfit Of The Day to those who don't know...
Yesterday I had the day off, which was great. I popped into one of my favourite op shops, one of those little old school ones run by older ladies mostly. I usually find something when I visit and this time was no exception!
These boots are leather with a good thick heel and a little frill around the back, which you can hardly see in these photos. They are by a brand called Monkfish that I don't recognise but I don't care at all, I love them and wait for it...$2!! I know!
I also got this top by Autograph which is basically new and was only $5. I love the amazing colours in this top. Blue and purple always look great together!
 
So for this gorgeous little mans baptism I wore the top and boots with a black skirt. It was comfy enough to walk around in for 3 or so hours, carrying a baby, sitting, standing and chatting with friends and family. It was a great day. I feel very honoured. Smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment