Sunday 11 August 2013

Aussie Curves - Celebrate!

I have so many reasons to celebrate.

For starters, I'm alive. I have a faith in God and an amazing family that surrounds me and supports me with what I do and who I am. I may only have a few close friends but they are good value. I live in a country that allows me the freedom to be who I am. I have all my limbs and digits and my curves clearly show I can afford to eat and am not starved and malnutritioned like so many other people in this world.

There is a neverending list of things I take for granted every day.

For this challenge/outfit post I am going to celebrate me & what I am so lucky to have in my life....one thing I have is curves and this amazing group Aussie Curves has helped me to appreciate this; that I am not any less value than other human beings because I am overweight and that despite my size I still have every right to be interested in fashion.

This dress I call my 'bumblebee dress' for obvious reasons. I chose this dress to celebrate in because I always get loads of compliments. I'll let the photos speak for themselves and you can decide why I get compliments....
 
 
Yep, you guessed it!
I've got it so I'm gonna flaunt it!!!!


Have you flaunted what you've got lately?
Go on, do it!
You will feel so much better about yourself for doing it, just make sure you tell me all about it!



Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...



10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress on you! hotness!
    and yup, flaunt whatever you feel comfortable with - i'm a huge fan of flaunting cleavage, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SpijkerKat! Sometimes I just can't help myself! Lol
      Thanks for commenting, your amazing!
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Haha. I LOVE this! You're so right, if you got it, you might as well flaunt it. I'm a bit of a boob girl myself. And legs in heels. Those are my things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may be your things Melissa but oh do you have so many more things! You are so wonderful! Your ability to empower others is amazing and one day you Will get the best reward for that..whatever that may be.
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I wish I had those to flaunt! You look amazing in the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt Natalie that you have other assets you can flaunt. Boobs can get in the way too much..literally! Lol
      Thanks tho! I love the dress too! It was a last minute NYE buy and I almost didnt get it, so glad I did :)

      Delete
  4. Love your beautiful bee dress - you look super cute

    ReplyDelete