Jo from iCurvy has started a new photo challenge called 'Spin the Pin'.
Each month Jo will release a photo from Pinterest that will be used to draw inspiration from to create your own outfit.
This is the pin for the month of May. When I looked at this pin I first saw her bag and hat, followed by the dark stockings that stood out from the rest of the neutral palette.
I'm not entirely sure how to explain how this pin inspired my outfit but I'll give it a go.
I decided to use the beige colour from this pin but discovered I don't really own much beige. So I used beige for my tights and in the skirt.
The skirt had a long belt with it that didn't sit right for me anywhere so I decided to use it on my head. I was really pleased I did that as it kept the outfit closer to the original pin as there was something on my head; and cause I think it looks really cool!!
Half way through the day I switched into my nude wedges and I must admit I prefer them with this outfit either than the blue boots.
And to complete the outfit I added my bronze clutch which happens to be my fave clutch at the moment as it's a decent size, awesome colour and easy to carry.
• Skirt || Regatta || $2 half price sale
• Top stockings || ASOS Curve || $7
• Underlayered stockings || Light tan || We love colours || $15
• Navy top || Expression || Opshopped for $2
• Bronze Clutch || Corelli || Opshopped for $3
• Navy boots || Girl Xpress || Opshopped for $4
• Nude wedges || Wittner || Opshopped for 50c
You should join in on Spin the Pin! For more info see iCurvy Spin the Pin