Saturday 11 October 2014

Aussie Curves - Pyjamas

I'm another one of those gals that don't wear pj's. I do wear clothes to bed but not pyjamas; usually a singlet or jumper and intimo pants (cause they feel like heaven!). Knowing that I've still been determined from the start to participate in this challenge. 

I had to think to myself what pj items I even wear and I realised that I wear a Jane Lamerton slip-like dress with a top over it to look like a plain black skirt. Unlike usual slips that are silky or satin like material, this one is a heavier soft feeling material. 

I'm not sure why I prefer to wear this rather than an actual black skirt. My reasoning tells me its:
A - because I haven't yet found a black skirt in a similar material that fits me width and length wise in the particular way I want it to fit; or
B - because I don't have to worry about having a visible skirt line on my waist or the restricted feeling that a skirt can sometimes have around the waist area where the zip/belt/button does up.

Either way this works for me atm so that's good enough for me!



Outfit details:
Slip/dress || Jane Lamerton || Op Shopped $4
Magenta Tunic || Avella || Op Shopped for $2
Long black vest || No tags so I don't know the brand sorry || Op Shopped $4
Black sandals || Target || $15
And my sexily created nails were made by myself using Chi Chi's fluero coloured nail polishes. 

Might as well check out the other curvettes rockin thier PJ's via the blog hop below!! 

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 5 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 6 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 6 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 7 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 11 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 6 hrs, 19 min (10/13/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


4 comments:

  1. I love your slip! That's exactly what I'm after as a nightie, something black and slinky with a little bit of detailing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u find one?? I think you may have coz i saw you wearing a black slip as a dress in one of the most recent pists... Maybe the Nyata cape post?

      Delete
  2. your nails are awesome!! And a great idea about wearing a nightie as a skirt! x

    ReplyDelete