I've not been feeling great this week. I think I've had the flu & had less energy than usual so I've just chosen a simple outfit I wore to work this week for the second hand challenge.
Its probably one week I could've really rocked at cause I have so many awesome second hand buys but it was too hard for me to choose one outfit!
So everything in this outfit is second hand.
* Target jeans - hand me downs
* Navy Roc Boots - op shopped new for $10
* Baker street singlet - op shopped $4
* Lacey cardigan - op shopped $4
* headband - op shopped $1 (I decided I didn't like it so I donated it back)
* portmans bag - op shopped $5
* necklace - op shopped $3
Above Clockwise from top left
* Red top with black lace - hand me down
* blue & black City Chic top - op shopped $5
* Swak designs dress - op shopped $5
* red bellecurve jeans - bought from facebook $15
* Leather Monkfish boots - op shopped $2
* Green City Chic peplum - Op shopped $3
* autograph dress - op shopped $10
* City Chic stripe tunic - gift from friend
Above Clockwise from top left:
* ASOS curve dress - op shopped $5
* orange millers pants - op shopped $2
* city chic teal skater dress - bought from Instagram $15
* Orange City Chic peplum - op shopped $5
* white city chic top - op shopped $5
* forever21 sequin skirt - bought from Facebook $20
* Filippo Raphael Bag - op shopped $5
* red cube necklace & earring set - op shopped $10
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next...
This list will close in 1 day, 3 hrs, 10 min (3/16/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...