Sunday 26 July 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Coat


Aussie Curves 3.0 - Coat

This green coat by ASOS Curve was one of my very first purchases of this brand and of clothing on eBay really. I won it on an eBay auction for $20 and was stoked! 

I brought it half way through 2013 around the time I started Aussie Curves and my whole body positive journey so its a tad sentimental to me. 

Its a AUsize 26 so really a bit big for me which you cant tell if I wear it open. When I wore it yesterday I got so many compliments on the colour, which I also love, I really ought to wear it more, especially whilst it's so cold here!


It's also got a cute inner lining of flowers, which is a bit girly for me but a cute change every now and then never hurt anyone.


Outfit details:
• Green Macintosh winter jacket || ASOS Curve || eBay for $20 + $13 postage
• Scarf || Design Studio || Opshopped for $5
• Green top || Autograph || Bought off Facebook for $5
• Black jeans || City Chic || $50
• Boots || Autograph || Roughly $100



This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 22 hrs, 59 min (7/28/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 23 hrs, 2 min (7/28/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 23 hrs, 2 min (7/28/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...





2 comments:

  1. Charlene, these colours look amazing on you! I looove you in the rich, jewel colours like this & that wine coloured Harlow shirt!

    How lovely that you have such a great reminder of the start of your self-love journey! Treasure it for as long as it fits/lasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Murphy babe!! Ive have heard of them being called jewel colours before but u r so right!

      Delete