Girly is not one of my 'styles'. Automatically when I think Floral, I think it's gonna make me look really girly...
... however I think I've managed to avoid that 'too girly' look with this outfit.
I think because the floral top is red based rather than pink based it subconsciously creates less of a 'girly' or 'feminine' look and more of a 'sexy' look.
Teaming this top with wet look scuba leggings by Harlow helps make this outfit work (well in my opinion anyway!). These leather look leggings have a cool edgy feel that even out the look of this outfit.
Adding the scarf and jacket completed this outfit. Not only because it is winter and freezing but because it created a bit more of a sophisticated ensemble.
• Scuba wetlook leggings || Harlow || $40 on a Facebook closet clearout
• Floral top || Big Advantage || Opshopped for $5
• Jacket || Autograph || Opshopped for $2 but I paid $12 intentionally.
• Scarf/Snood || Opshopped
• Lip gloss || Hot Mamma by Chi Chi
• Heels || Miss Shop at Myer || On sale for $20
• Long sleeve black top underneath || Opshopped for $1.50
• Red bangle || Lovisa || $13 and actually fits over my wrists!