The challenge for Aussie Curves this week is black. I thought about going ALL black very briefly but decided against it as that was a habit I once had that I had to work very hard to get out of.
Instead I decided to experiment with this polka dot top which is basically black so I think it counts.
I ended up deciding that I didn't like this outfit on me. I didn't feel comfortable in it which I think was due to the combination of the high waist and high neck. But meh, I loved everything else about this outfit...basically all the black stuff...ironic
• Polka dot top size 14 || Target || Opshopped for $1.50
• Long sleeve black top || Rosie and Dixie || Opshopped
• 3 button jeans || City Chic || On sale last week for $50
• Belt || Opshopped
• Silver ball earrings || Bricks and mortar store called 'Stella Accessories' || $8
• Fingerless gloves || An asian cheap store kind || Opshopped new for $1
• Jacket || No Label || Opshopped for $5
• Polka dot scarf || No label || Opshopped for $3
• Boots || City Chic by Wittner || 50% off last week making them $85
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next...
This list will close in 2 days, 1 hrs, 47 min (6/9/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...