Sunday 7 June 2015

Aussie Curves 3.0 - Black


The challenge for Aussie Curves this week is black. I thought about going ALL black very briefly but decided against it as that was a habit I once had that I had to work very hard to get out of.


Instead I decided to experiment with this polka dot top which is basically black so I think it counts.



I ended up deciding that I didn't like this outfit on me. I didn't feel comfortable in it which I think was due to the combination of the high waist and high neck. But meh, I loved everything else about this outfit...basically all the black stuff...ironic



Outfit details:
• Polka dot top size 14 || Target || Opshopped for $1.50
• Long sleeve black top || Rosie and Dixie || Opshopped
• 3 button jeans || City Chic || On sale last week for $50
• Belt || Opshopped
• Silver ball earrings || Bricks and mortar store called 'Stella Accessories' || $8
• Fingerless gloves || An asian cheap store kind || Opshopped new for $1
• Jacket || No Label || Opshopped for $5
• Polka dot scarf || No label || Opshopped for $3
• Boots || City Chic by Wittner || 50% off last week making them $85



This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 1 hrs, 47 min (6/9/2015 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


6 comments:

  1. I really love all your pattern mixing and shades of grey/black. Nice look for a cold day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Its definitely cold iver here!

      Delete
  2. I like the polkadot top! its cute!

    spiderkat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you don't like that top! I like that top! Give it to me! Kidding! :P But it's very cute!

    This is one of my favourite outfits on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It woud probably fit you better Chel! Its a size 14 which is probably why im not comfortable in it cause its a bit tight around my neck lol

      Delete