Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Aussie Curves - Red

Red is one of my favourite colours for clothing! I've collaged a few of my favourite photos with red in them just to show you how much I love this colour! Outfit detail are on Instagram. Me= charlenegirl


I was hoping some red stockings I ordered from We Love Colors would be delivered in time for this weeks challenge but alas I've had to make do with some red I already had... However I will do a post about We Love Colors after my package arrives.

It's been too hard to choose 1 red thing so I've done a few! LOL sorry I can't help myself with this colour, it's so gorgeous, it suits me and I always get compliments when I wear it so why wouldn't I wear it all the time!?! 

First off, this warm and cosy Sportscraft jumper I opshopped for $5 just in time for the freezing weather here! 


Second, these red jeans which I've posted about before but just love! The brand is Bellecurve (different to the Target line) and I bought them off the lovely Caitlin from closet-confessions.com for only $15 when she had a facebook sale.

Third is this gorgeous plaid scarf by Country Road. Op shopped for $5...

...and with this outfit I also wore this Autograph skirt I bought in store, yes at Autograph not an op shop!! Woah!!

Notice the bare legs?? In this freezing weather?? Whaaatt?!? Ah well its an illusion! I will do a post about stockings with my We Love Colors order showing more of this illusion but basically its a pair of $7 Asos Curve stockings over the top of thick black tights!! Mmm warm! 

And last but not least is my most recent handbag. My black $5 opshopped Filippo Raphael handbag (above) I have used for the past year has started to wear around the strap so this week I finally decided to swap bags to this red Gabee bag (below) also opshopped for $5!


I could go on but I won't.
Need more red? Check out the other Curvettes through the blog hop links below.


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 1 hrs, 2 min (8/3/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


12 comments:

  1. wow, so much red in your wardrobe! it's definitely your colour, works so well with your complexion :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! ❤️ Im so drawn to the colour, i think it cheers me up too so I think there will always be heaps of red in my wardrobe for that reason plus the fact that it suits me!

      Delete
  2. You certainly are the Lady In Red - and no wonder - it looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo!! ❤️❤️ you're a sweetie! Hope a with your pregnancy is going smooth!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, there is so much red here. I love it! I think I am a fan of the red glasses frames the most :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I totally loved those glasses... Unfortuatey Loved...past tense :( I was so devo when they broke!

      Delete
  4. Love all the red in your wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat!! Its such an awesome colour!

      Delete
  5. Looking fab xx Jealous of all your red :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Christine! ❤️ no need to be jealous though just start your own collection!! Problem solved!! 😉

      Delete
  6. Wow - what a great bargain hunter - such good finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela!! I love the hunt for a great bargain, its so worth all the effort you put in when u find something great!

      Delete

Follow by Email