Yep, you saw right! Military medals! Black ops... Totally legit... Not from a game at all!!
So there you have it! Me + Military, short + sweet!
- MySize khaki pants opshopped $5
- City Chic knitted top, opshopped $5
- long sleeve black Cotton On top, Opshopped $2.50
- Autograph waterfall vest cardigan, opshopped $2.50!!
- Doc Martens bought from a friend $10
- Black Ops medal pin, opshopped 50c
These MySize pants are as military as I've got. Yes, as per usual they are op shopped and only cost me $5.
These Doc Martens are also pretty military and one of the best investments I've ever made. I bought them off a friend in 1999 for $10 and have worn them heaps over the years as can be seen in the photos below!
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next...
This list will close in 5 days, 13 hrs, 26 min (7/20/2014 11:59 PM Australia - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...