Wednesday 12 February 2014

Aussie Curves - Valentines Day

I'm still looking for 'Mr Right' or even 'Mr Decent & Interested' so unfortunately Valentines Day doesn't and hasn't ever meant anything to me. 
All that it makes me think of is the colour red and lovehearts. 
So for a Valentines Day themed challenge the obvious colour is red. Im wear a City Chic halter neck dress but because I don't currently own a convertible bra i have just worn it as a skirt. Yes it is an op shop buy, only $10!
The top I'm wearing was only $4 from the op shop and I just love the uneven cropped hem! The bangle is slowly growing on me and it was only $2 so I can't complain but I just can't seem to find a nice plain red bangle that fits my wrists anywhere at the moment. 
The gorgeous red wedged heels by Jo Mercer were also a bargain for $5, opshopped of course. And that's pretty much it from me this week. Have an amazing week and a very special Valentines Day! ❤️❤️❤️




10 comments:

  1. gorgeous lady, red really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cut of that top is really unique. I dig it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaqueline! It is pretty cool and definitely unique. I've never seen a top with a hem like it before!

      Delete
  3. The lace on the dress-come-skirt is gorgeous. I am SO freaking impressed with your thrifting skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Alex! Ive had alot of practice plus running an op shop is my full time job atm and op shopping is what i like to do in my free time so I'm bound to find a few goodies considering its all i do!

      Delete
  4. You look great. I love red on you. And as for Mr Decent, well I'm sure he's probably out there. But even if he's not, Mr Right Now shouldn't be a problem. Woot woo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suger, you're such a gorgeous chick! Inside and out!

      Delete
  5. Love that pattern on the dress! And what a great idea wearing it as a skirt! $10?? Bargain!

    ReplyDelete